- Having access to strategic information. The members are made aware of new trends and topics pertaining to health care development, as well as having members having access to resources found in already existing networks.
- Provide opportunity for exchange of knowledge and experiences, via conferences which open the door for business opportunities
- Opportunity for networking with other members
- Be part of a joint advocacy venture: the opportunity to be heard at a higher level, to be part of influencing and contributing to national and regional decisions
- Being part of the leadership of a TWG (like MEDS and the TWG on Pharmaceuticals) hence influencing the quality as well the range of information on areas specific to a members line of operation.
- Enlarged footprint; as part of the ACHAP network, one has access to contacts in larger areas of the African continent to supplements organizations own effort at expansion and penetration. 33 members in 26 African countries.
To become a member, kindly send a message to email@example.com