This post is also available in: Français (French)
About the Africa Christian Health Associations Platform (ACHAP)
Health and Healing for all in Africa
Inspired by Christ’s healing ministry, ACHAP supports Church related health associations and organizations to work and advocate for health for all in Africa, guided by equity, justice and human dignity.
- Equity and justice
- Respect for human dignity
- Gender sensitivity
- Transparency and accountability
- Integrity and good stewardship
- Innovation and resourcefulness
- Inclusivity and non-discrimination
- Compassion and solidarity
- Preference for marginalised and disadvantaged populations
What We Do
We work with Christian Health Associations and Church Health Networks in Sub-Saharan Africa:
- To facilitate networking and communication.
- To facilitate joint advocacy on matters of health development.
- To support the capacity development to provide quality healthcare.
- To establish and maintain partnerships with other institutions and organisations in support of health development in Africa.